• On Job Notifications and Records of Work Performed.
• Removal and Correct disposal of all used filters.
• All work performed by insured, professional Technicians.
• Peace of mind knowing that the services are being performed in a timely and efficient manner with superior filtration products.
• Notification of visible maintenance opportunities with your equipment.
• Clean air and numerous related health benefits; happier and healther employees.
It’s Affordable !
Prospective air filter service customers initially receive a visit by our service sales representative who surveys the job site to determine the type, quantity, and sizes of filters needed and looks at the ease of access to the filters.
Once this information is compiled, a proposal is submitted to you, the customer, for approval. If the proposal is accepted, you are entered in our computer along with filter change frequency information.
Our Sage 100 MAS-90 Schedule enhancement software program automatically prints a service ticket for each job prior to the due date of the service. This allows us time to order the filters, if necessary, and schedule the service. Doing so relieves you of one more thing to remember.
Every year, poor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) costs businesses more thant $ 1 billion in medical expenses and $60 billion in employee sick leave and lost production.
Nine out of ten Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system failures are caused by dirt and dust.
Half of all employee illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
Litigation costs related to IAQ rise each year; many companies are facing substantial settlements stemming from IAQ lawsuits.
Legionnaires disease was spawned in air conditioning ducts; it killed 29 people in 1976.
Nearly half of all IAQ complaints can be attributed to HVAC systems.
Indoor air is found to be up to 70 time more polluted than outdoor air.
A buildup of .042 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a 21% decrease in efficiency.